Electrical Panel Replacement


Let our professional electricians upgrade your electrical panel with new safer breakers. We will make sure things are properly sized and safe! If you still have old fuses or panels like a Federal Pacific, Zinsco or Push-o-Matic, give us a call. We would be glad to come take a look, educate you on some of the potential dangers and make your home safe.

6 Responses

  1. Good evening, I'm trying to reach out and possible get a quote about upgrading a breaker panel in the basement and,possibly relocating. The box I have now is a push-o-matic and some breakers are wired to numerous rooms. If you could assist me I would greatly appreciate it.
    • Lara
      We would be happy to assist you! Will forward your request to the scheduling department.
  2. And wanting to know how much it would cost to get a fuse box transformed into a breaker box and to add a couple extra
    • Lara
      I am sorry for the late reply, our comment alert was down. If you are still looking for an electrician, please call Patty at 419-421-0072 and she will be happy to assist you. Have a great day!
  3. Hi. Was wondering what your service area is.? Would it include Marblehead / port clinton
    • Lara
      I'm sorry we are so late in getting back to you. Our comment alert was off. Sadly, we do not service the area you inquired about. Have a nice day.

Leave a comment